- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 1/2 cup of seasonal fruit, cut into chunks
- About 1/3 cup of seasonal berries
- An 8-ounce cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- Organic honey (pure maple syrup works, too!)
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground ginger
- Layer the fruit with dollops of the Greet yogurt. Drizzle with honey to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon and ginger to taste.
NotesNearly every ingredient for this fresh, cool start to the day is from our local farmers market. So let the fruits change with the season for the best taste and nutritients. Peaches, melon, blackberries (and the tail-end of blueberries) are in season now in New Jersey, where I live. I visit the Trenton Farmer's Market each Saturday and get all of these ingredients there.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More