- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups watermelon, cut 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 limes, quartered
- 2 cans Squirt
- crushed ice
- Mix everything together except the Squirt and ice. Let sit for 30 minutes. Fill glasses with ice and fill 3/4 of the way with the punch. Add a splash of the Squirt just before serving.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More