- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mix grapes with bananas and apples.
- Top with lemon juice mixed with honey and a dash of cinnamon.
- Mix kiwi with strawberries and orange segments. Top with a spoonful of thawed sweetened grapefruit juice.
- Mix pears with fresh figs.
- Top with feta cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- For a decadent treat, mix bananas with sliced coconut and top with chocolate chips and roasted macadamia nuts.
- Arrange avocado slices with roma tomato slices on a platter.
- Sprinkle with blue or Parmesan cheese and a dash of your favorite flavored vinegar.
- Mix chopped apples, pears, and bananas with lightly sweetened sour cream.
- Garnish with toasted walnuts.
- Mix blueberries with raspberries and strawberries.
- Sweeten to taste with honey or natural sugar. Let this rest for a bit while the berries release their natural juices.
- Serve with crème fraiche and scones from the Whole Foods Market bakery.
- read above
NotesFruit salads are simple to make and can be served as dessert or a snack on a hot day. Experiment with these recipes and ideas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More