- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle (25.4 ounces) cold white sparkling grape juice
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon McCormick, Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold club soda or seltzer
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as berries, grapes and oranges
- Mix juice, concentrate and Extract in large pitcher.
- Stir in club soda and fruit.
- Serve immediately in tall ice-filled glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More