- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle (25.4 ounces) cold white sparkling grape juice
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon McCormick, Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold club soda or seltzer
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as berries, grapes and oranges
- Mix juice, concentrate and Extract in large pitcher.
- Stir in club soda and fruit.
- Serve immediately in tall ice-filled glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More