- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle (25.4 ounces) cold white sparkling grape juice
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon McCormick, Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold club soda or seltzer
- 2 cups cut-up fresh fruit such as berries, grapes and oranges
- Mix juice, concentrate and Extract in large pitcher.
- Stir in club soda and fruit.
- Serve immediately in tall ice-filled glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Adventures in CookingSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More