- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced plums
- In a blender or food processor, combine banana, orange juice, lime juice, poppy seeds, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, raspberries, salt and cayenne pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine grapes, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and plums in a large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.
NotesA nice refreshing summer salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More