- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced plums
- In a blender or food processor, combine banana, orange juice, lime juice, poppy seeds, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, raspberries, salt and cayenne pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine grapes, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and plums in a large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.
NotesA nice refreshing summer salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More