- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced plums
- In a blender or food processor, combine banana, orange juice, lime juice, poppy seeds, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, raspberries, salt and cayenne pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine grapes, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and plums in a large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.
NotesA nice refreshing summer salad.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More