- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced plums
- In a blender or food processor, combine banana, orange juice, lime juice, poppy seeds, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, raspberries, salt and cayenne pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine grapes, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and plums in a large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.
NotesA nice refreshing summer salad.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More