- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time: 3-5 min.
- 3/4 C. red seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 3/4 C. green seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 full hr. to allow flavors to blend.
- Drain well if serving the salsa as a dip w/ chips.
- Otherwise, serve as a condiment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More