FRESH GRAPE SALSA
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time: 3-5 min.
- 3/4 C. red seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 3/4 C. green seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
combine all ingredients, mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 1 full hr. to allow flavors to blend.
Drain well if serving the salsa as a dip w/ chips.
Otherwise, serve as a condiment.
No Reviews at this time.