- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1 1/2 C.
- Preparation Time: 3-5 min.
- 3/4 C. red seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 3/4 C. green seedless grapes, coarsley chopped
- 1/2 C. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 full hr. to allow flavors to blend.
- Drain well if serving the salsa as a dip w/ chips.
- Otherwise, serve as a condiment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More