- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 lime (for juice)
- 2 jalapenos
- 1-2 shallots, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped (I use roma tomatoes)
- salt to taste
- For chunky guacamole, mix all the above ingredients, except for the tomatoes and salt, in a bowl.
- You could also put all of the above ingredients in a blender or food processor if you want a smoother mixture.
- Add tomatoes and salt and serve.
NotesThis recipe was a suggestion at our local organic grocery store. I modify it slightly each time I make it. Place one of the avocado pits in the guacamole to keep the vibrant green color overnight or longer
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More