- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 lime (for juice)
- 2 jalapenos
- 1-2 shallots, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped (I use roma tomatoes)
- salt to taste
- For chunky guacamole, mix all the above ingredients, except for the tomatoes and salt, in a bowl.
- You could also put all of the above ingredients in a blender or food processor if you want a smoother mixture.
- Add tomatoes and salt and serve.
NotesThis recipe was a suggestion at our local organic grocery store. I modify it slightly each time I make it. Place one of the avocado pits in the guacamole to keep the vibrant green color overnight or longer
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More