- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 lime (for juice)
- 2 jalapenos
- 1-2 shallots, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped (I use roma tomatoes)
- salt to taste
- For chunky guacamole, mix all the above ingredients, except for the tomatoes and salt, in a bowl.
- You could also put all of the above ingredients in a blender or food processor if you want a smoother mixture.
- Add tomatoes and salt and serve.
NotesThis recipe was a suggestion at our local organic grocery store. I modify it slightly each time I make it. Place one of the avocado pits in the guacamole to keep the vibrant green color overnight or longer
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More