- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1c. Dijon Mustard
- 1 c. Olive Oil
- 3/4 c. Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Soy Sauce
- 3 sprigs Chopped Rosemary
- 3 sprigs Chopped Thyme
- 1/4 c. Chopped Sage
- 1/4 c. Chopped Oregano
- Sprinkle the inside of the turkey with Spike or S&P, and stuff it with the leftover lemons.
- I put the turkey in a roaster with a lid and bake it 350 degrees for 15 minutes a pound.
- When the time is up.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes, if you want to eat it right away.
- Actually this is a good make ahead turkey.
- Strain off the fat and make gravy.
- In the past I have not necessarily splurged for all the herbs, but just used parsley.
- I couldn't tell the difference!
NotesI have been making this for about 20 years, from a recipe scribbled on the back of an envelope. This morning on Good Day LA , Christina Ferrare re-united with Steve Edwards featured her Fresh Herb Turkey.
Here is the marinade;
Los Angeles -- Cristina's Marinade
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More