- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1c. Dijon Mustard
- 1 c. Olive Oil
- 3/4 c. Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. Soy Sauce
- 3 sprigs Chopped Rosemary
- 3 sprigs Chopped Thyme
- 1/4 c. Chopped Sage
- 1/4 c. Chopped Oregano
- Sprinkle the inside of the turkey with Spike or S&P, and stuff it with the leftover lemons.
- I put the turkey in a roaster with a lid and bake it 350 degrees for 15 minutes a pound.
- When the time is up.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes, if you want to eat it right away.
- Actually this is a good make ahead turkey.
- Strain off the fat and make gravy.
- In the past I have not necessarily splurged for all the herbs, but just used parsley.
- I couldn't tell the difference!
NotesI have been making this for about 20 years, from a recipe scribbled on the back of an envelope. This morning on Good Day LA , Christina Ferrare re-united with Steve Edwards featured her Fresh Herb Turkey.
Here is the marinade;
Los Angeles -- Cristina's Marinade
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More