- Cooking Time: none!
- Servings: Makes about 8 servings!
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- Fresh Italian Salsa
- Bitchin Kitchen - Recipes
- * 1 San Marzano Tomatoes (28oz can)
- * 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- * 1 teaspoons Aged blasamic vinegar
- * 2 Garlic (cloves)
- * 1 Red Onion
- * 4 tablespoons Fresh flat-leafed parsley
- * 4 tablespoons Fresh basil
- * 1/2 teaspoons Dried Greek oregano
- * 1/2 teaspoons Hot chile flakes
- * 1/8 ounces Brown sugar
- * 1/8 ounces Salt
- * 1/8 ounces Peppercorn
- Squish it all together with your bare hands to mix!!!
NotesFresh Italian Salsa is best made fresh - that way you can enjoy the taste of freshness. That's a great combo especially in the summer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More