FRESH JUICY PEACH SALAD
- 1 head lettuce (I chose curly green leaf)
- 1 big juicy peach (or 2 small) cut into thin wedges
- Chevre (goat cheese) - 1/2 cup crumbled or as much as you like
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or canola oil.
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/8 cup crumbled chevre cheese
In a big bowl, combine salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk to combine mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil.
To the mixed dressing add onion and cheese.
Stir to combine.
Pour 1/4 of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Add more if you like.
My husband always does like.