- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head lettuce (I chose curly green leaf)
- 1 big juicy peach (or 2 small) cut into thin wedges
- Chevre (goat cheese) - 1/2 cup crumbled or as much as you like
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or canola oil.
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/8 cup crumbled chevre cheese
- In a big bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil.
- To the mixed dressing add onion and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour 1/4 of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Add more if you like.
- My husband always does like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More