- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head lettuce (I chose curly green leaf)
- 1 big juicy peach (or 2 small) cut into thin wedges
- Chevre (goat cheese) - 1/2 cup crumbled or as much as you like
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or canola oil.
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/8 cup crumbled chevre cheese
- In a big bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil.
- To the mixed dressing add onion and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour 1/4 of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Add more if you like.
- My husband always does like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More