- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (8-10 limes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple sugar syrup (1cup sugar+1 cup water, boiled then cooled)
- 12 whole basil leaves
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a freezer friendly container and freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften a little. Put chunks of frozen mixture into a food processor and process until all crystals have disappeared and mixture is smooth.
- Re-pack into container and keep frozen until needed.
- This will keep for up to 2 months.
- If you prefer a lighter, less icy sorbet, add 1 egg white during processing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More