- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (8-10 limes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple sugar syrup (1cup sugar+1 cup water, boiled then cooled)
- 12 whole basil leaves
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a freezer friendly container and freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften a little. Put chunks of frozen mixture into a food processor and process until all crystals have disappeared and mixture is smooth.
- Re-pack into container and keep frozen until needed.
- This will keep for up to 2 months.
- If you prefer a lighter, less icy sorbet, add 1 egg white during processing.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More