- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (8-10 limes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple sugar syrup (1cup sugar+1 cup water, boiled then cooled)
- 12 whole basil leaves
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a freezer friendly container and freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften a little. Put chunks of frozen mixture into a food processor and process until all crystals have disappeared and mixture is smooth.
- Re-pack into container and keep frozen until needed.
- This will keep for up to 2 months.
- If you prefer a lighter, less icy sorbet, add 1 egg white during processing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More