- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (8-10 limes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup simple sugar syrup (1cup sugar+1 cup water, boiled then cooled)
- 12 whole basil leaves
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a freezer friendly container and freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften a little. Put chunks of frozen mixture into a food processor and process until all crystals have disappeared and mixture is smooth.
- Re-pack into container and keep frozen until needed.
- This will keep for up to 2 months.
- If you prefer a lighter, less icy sorbet, add 1 egg white during processing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More