- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 10-15 leaves of cilantro
- 8-10 pieces frozen mango chunks
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter OR 1 scoop of protein powder of choice
- 3/4-1 cup of coconut water (depending on capacity of your mixer)
- I use a Nutribullet, but you can use a mixer of choice. Place items in your mixer (refer to manufactures recommendation of how to layer them). If using a Nutribullet, place greens in mixing cup first, followed by cilantro, mango, almond butter/protein powder, flax, & pour in coconut water to the fill line. Blend for 30-45 seconds. Pour & enjoy, or make it up the night before & store in the fridge overnight for an easy, fast breakfast.
NotesI created this as a fresh, wake up smoothie to start my day.