- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 70-?
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned roasted oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat (1 percent) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 1/2 diced apple
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place oats and almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until almonds are golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes; let cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, stir together the cup of toasted oat mixture, yogurt, and milk. Cover and refrigerate until oats are soft, 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Spoon muesli into two bowls. Top with apple and remaining toasted oat mixture; drizzle with honey (and cinnamon if desired).
NotesThis is from the Martha Stewart Whole Living website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More