- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 70-?
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned roasted oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat (1 percent) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 1/2 diced apple
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place oats and almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until almonds are golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes; let cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, stir together the cup of toasted oat mixture, yogurt, and milk. Cover and refrigerate until oats are soft, 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Spoon muesli into two bowls. Top with apple and remaining toasted oat mixture; drizzle with honey (and cinnamon if desired).
NotesThis is from the Martha Stewart Whole Living website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More