- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 70-?
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned roasted oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat (1 percent) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 1/2 diced apple
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place oats and almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until almonds are golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes; let cool to room temperature. In a small bowl, stir together the cup of toasted oat mixture, yogurt, and milk. Cover and refrigerate until oats are soft, 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Spoon muesli into two bowls. Top with apple and remaining toasted oat mixture; drizzle with honey (and cinnamon if desired).
NotesThis is from the Martha Stewart Whole Living website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten-Free and Delicious
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More