- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions, with tops
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Small rounds of rye or Melba toast
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter and lemon juice for 4 minutes. Stir in flour. Cook slowly, stirring 1 minute. Add sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Serve warm on toast.
- About 2 cups
- Another good recipe that we tried today!! I made 1/2 of this recipe as I had an 8 oz container of mushrooms that needed to be used. Next time I will use a bit less dill weed. That 1/2 Tbsp was a bit much. We ate this as a side dish since we already had bread in our salad. This will be a great appetizer for a get together. Salsarose thanks for another of your good recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More