- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced (10 to 12 peaches)
- ⅓ cup (5⅓ tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅓ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Put peaches in bottom of 9” x 9” baking pan.
- 3. Cream butter and 1¼ cups sugar.
- 4. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk then spoon batter over peaches.
- 5. Mix remaining ¾ cup sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg; sprinkle over batter.
- 6. Pour boiling water over top of cobbler, place baking pan on top of a cookie sheet, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until crispy on top
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More