- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced (10 to 12 peaches)
- ⅓ cup (5⅓ tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅓ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- Whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Put peaches in bottom of 9” x 9” baking pan.
- 3. Cream butter and 1¼ cups sugar.
- 4. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk then spoon batter over peaches.
- 5. Mix remaining ¾ cup sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg; sprinkle over batter.
- 6. Pour boiling water over top of cobbler, place baking pan on top of a cookie sheet, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until crispy on top
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More