- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 c fresh peaches, sliced
- 2/3 c sugar
- 3 T flour
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 T butter
- 1 c flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/3 c butter
- 3 T milk
- 1 egg
- Place sliced peaches in 8x8 baking dish
- mix 2/3 c sugar, 3 T flour and cinnamon, sprinkle over peaches
- Dot 2 T butter over peaches
- Stir together flour, 2 T sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in butter, mix with milk and egg.
- Drop mixture in 8 spoonfuls over peaches
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream
NotesThis is a great traditional cobbler, and although mom almost always made it with peaches, you can use almost any fresh fruit
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More