- 10 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4-5 medium size peaches, peeled and sliced
- nutmeg, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan to cover the bottom. Poke several times with a fork. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan to cool. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over cooled crust and top with peaches. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg, if desired.
NotesTantalize your taste buds with this summertime favorite Fresh Peach Delight.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More