BackstoryTantalize your taste buds with this summertime favorite Fresh Peach Delight.
- 10 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4-5 medium size peaches, peeled and sliced
- nutmeg, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan to cover the bottom. Poke several times with a fork. Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan to cool. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over cooled crust and top with peaches. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg, if desired.