- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35 min + 2hrs chilling
- 1½ C. flour
- ½ Tbs. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ C. oil
- 2Tbs. Milk
- 5-6 lg. peaches peeled and sliced,sprinkle with a little lemon juice.
- 3/4 C mashed peach slices
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C Water
- 3 TBs cornstarch + 1/4 C water
- yellow and red food coloring
- 1Tbs lemon juice
- mix 1st three dry ingredients in 9" pie pan
- mix oil with milk,add all at once to flour mixture,mix and shape to pan
- Prick shell with fork, and bake at 425 for 12 –15 min.
- Take out before it browns.
- Place smashed peach slices, sugar,and water, in medium
- sauce pan. Bring to a boil,
- add cornstarch mixed with 1/4C. water.
- Cook until clear. Cool slightly add 2 drops yellow and 1 drop red food coloring,and 1 Tbs lemon juice.
- Arrange remaining peach slices in cooled pie crust.
- Pour peach syrup over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Serve with whip cream, if desired.
NotesA spring & summer-time favorite! Lighter than a traditional baked peach pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More