- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- dash of salt
- 1 c. water
- 3 tbsp. peach jellow
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4-6 peaches sliced thing
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Press into pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 40 min or until brown.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, syrup, and water in sauce pan and bring to boil.
- While stirring, cook until clear.
- Remove from heat and add jello.
- Stir until dissolved then add vanilla flavor. Cool thoroughly- when cold add peach slices. stir to coat.
- Put in cooled pie shell and refrigerate.
- Service with whipped cream and sliced peaches.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More