- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- dash of salt
- 1 c. water
- 3 tbsp. peach jellow
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4-6 peaches sliced thing
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Press into pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 40 min or until brown.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, syrup, and water in sauce pan and bring to boil.
- While stirring, cook until clear.
- Remove from heat and add jello.
- Stir until dissolved then add vanilla flavor. Cool thoroughly- when cold add peach slices. stir to coat.
- Put in cooled pie shell and refrigerate.
- Service with whipped cream and sliced peaches.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More