- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9-inch baked pie shell or crumb crust
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 ounce package peach gelatin
- 3 cups fresh peaches; pitted, peeled, sliced
- Whipped cream; optional
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a quick boil.
- Cook until thickened and clear.
- Add the gelatin, let cool.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the peaches and stir to combine gently and then pour the mixture into the pie shell.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and some reserved peach mixture to decorate, if desired.
- NOTE: Other fresh fruit or berries with compatible flavored gelatin may be substituted for the peaches and gelatin as above.
- Yield: 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More