FRESH PEACH-BASIL VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large peach, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in olive oil. Stir in chopped peach and basil. Serve immediately.
- Contributor: Southern Living, JUNE 2007
NotesThis was excellent. I piled up spring greens in a salad bowl, added more peach and sprinkled on some feta or blue cheese (according to who's salad it was) and topped it with this dressing. Heavenly!