- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large peach, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in olive oil. Stir in chopped peach and basil. Serve immediately.
- Contributor: Southern Living, JUNE 2007
NotesThis was excellent. I piled up spring greens in a salad bowl, added more peach and sprinkled on some feta or blue cheese (according to who's salad it was) and topped it with this dressing. Heavenly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More