FRESH SALMON BURGERS WITH BRAN
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal (crushed to 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 thin slices red onions, separated into rings
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 5 ciabatta rolls or other crusty rolls, split
1. Cut salmon into 1- to 2-inch pieces. In food processor bowl combine salmon pieces, tarragon, mustard, salt and pepper. Pulse on and off until salmon is finely chopped. Add KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal. Pulse on and off until combined. Shape salmon mixture into five 3/4-inch-thick patties.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and opaque in center, turning once.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together mayonnaise and lemon juice. Serve salmon patties along with mayonnaise mixture, red onion and lettuce in rolls.
Website Credit: http://www.all-bran.com/#/home