- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6oz cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (the whites and some of the green part)
- 1 tsp capers, drained
- handfull of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise
- light splash of rice vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Can be served as a sandwich or on lettuce as a salad.
NotesThis is great for leftover cooked salmon or canned salmon. I prefer leftovers to canned because of the sodium content and flavour, but it's your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More