- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6oz cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (the whites and some of the green part)
- 1 tsp capers, drained
- handfull of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise
- light splash of rice vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Can be served as a sandwich or on lettuce as a salad.
NotesThis is great for leftover cooked salmon or canned salmon. I prefer leftovers to canned because of the sodium content and flavour, but it's your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More