- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 Serrano peppers, diced small, the smaller chilies are hottest. Adjust these to your own tastes. Remember that you can always add more, but you can't remove it after it is already in.
- 6 tomato, diced small
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (leaves only)
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 3 avocado, chopped
- Mix all chopped ingredients together; salt to taste.
- Chill for one hour to allow flavors to blend.
NotesThis salsa is best used on the same day that it is made, but it is still good for up to 3 days afterwards. It is great served with chips or over foods such as tacos or scrambled eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More