- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snipped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chop all ingredients in food processor. Don't over process, to keep texture.
NotesI love salsa......the fresher, the better! This is a quick and simple recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More