- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 T. fresh, minced garlic
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 2 banana peppers, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients in large bowl and let stand for at least one hour.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More