- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 ounces dry soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- ½ cup Daikon (Japanese radish), julienned
- ½ cup young sunflower shoots, cut in half
- Green onion, finely chopped, for garnish
- Roasted white sesame seeds, for garnish
- ½ cup Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- 1½ tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add noodles and cook according to package instructions. Soba should be tender but firm.
- Drain soba in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- In a bowl, gently toss noodles, carrots, radish and sprouts.
- In a small bowl, whisk WAFU® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing and soy sauce until well blended.
- Add dressing mixture to the salad and toss to combine.
- Garnish individual portions with green onion and sesame seeds, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
NotesBuckwheat noodles in a fresh and tangy salad.