- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1-cup shredded coconut
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup strained strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour 3 8-or 9-inch round cake pans.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn each layer out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frosting: Combine all ingredients with a mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread on cooled cake layers. Garnish with whole strawberries.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More