- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1-cup shredded coconut
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup strained strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour 3 8-or 9-inch round cake pans.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn each layer out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frosting: Combine all ingredients with a mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread on cooled cake layers. Garnish with whole strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More