- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pints stawberries (fresh only)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kirsh (cherry liquer, get at liquor shop)
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Rinse, hull and slice the strawberries.
- Place a quarter of the berries in a saucepan with the sugar and bring to boil. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, kirsch and cornstarch and stir together till smooth.
- Take the saucepan of berries off the heat and stir the cornstarch mixture into it.
- Return to heat and bring back to a boil, stirring and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cool and then stir in the remaining sliced berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More