- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pints stawberries (fresh only)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kirsh (cherry liquer, get at liquor shop)
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Rinse, hull and slice the strawberries.
- Place a quarter of the berries in a saucepan with the sugar and bring to boil. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, kirsch and cornstarch and stir together till smooth.
- Take the saucepan of berries off the heat and stir the cornstarch mixture into it.
- Return to heat and bring back to a boil, stirring and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cool and then stir in the remaining sliced berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More