- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 tsp. lemon
- 1 Baked pie shell
- Clean & wash berries.
- Mash 1 1/2 c. berries.
- Add sugar, corn starch, water & lemon.
- Cook over low heat until mixture thickens. Remove from stove and cool.
- When cool, add remaining berries and pour into baked pie shell.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour or until mixture sets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More