- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Mix first 4 ingredients and press down in a well greased 9-in. square pan.
- Blend well next 5 ingredients and spread evenly over crust in pan. Bake at 375 F. for 45-50 minutes, or until topping has set. Cut into squares, serve warm or cold, with a dollop of cream.
- See more recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And check out: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThese squares are delicious and very easy to make. When I have fresh strawberries I am always looking for new recipes and I found this one in the local newspaper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Social CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More