- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tb. lemon juice, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 8 oz. plain, Greek yogurt
- 12 oz. fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan (10-15 cup pan.) Sift together the 2 ¼ cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Alternate beating in the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until incorporated.
- Toss the strawberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 20 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Once cooled whisk together the remaining 2 Tb. of lemon juice and the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The NourishFull Kitchen
Nick's PicksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More