- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco, or other hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- Serve with garlic-rubbed toasts.
NotesThis is addictive, with a little kick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More