- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco, or other hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- Serve with garlic-rubbed toasts.
NotesThis is addictive, with a little kick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More