- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco, or other hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- Serve with garlic-rubbed toasts.
NotesThis is addictive, with a little kick.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More