- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chile powder or chile powder
- 1 pound Yellowfin tuna fillet (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup sliced peeled avocado (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 24 pickled jalapeño slices
- 8 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of tuna.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tuna; cook 2 minutes on each side or until medium-rare or until desired degree of doneness. Cut tuna into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide tuna evenly among tortillas; top each with 2 tablespoons avocado, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, and 3 jalapeño slices. Top each with 1 teaspoon sour cream. Serve tacos with lime wedges.
NotesThese are SO good, and pretty simple. I use albacore steaks. And LOTS of lime and cilantro!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More