- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chile powder or chile powder
- 1 pound Yellowfin tuna fillet (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup sliced peeled avocado (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 24 pickled jalapeño slices
- 8 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of tuna.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tuna; cook 2 minutes on each side or until medium-rare or until desired degree of doneness. Cut tuna into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide tuna evenly among tortillas; top each with 2 tablespoons avocado, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, and 3 jalapeño slices. Top each with 1 teaspoon sour cream. Serve tacos with lime wedges.
NotesThese are SO good, and pretty simple. I use albacore steaks. And LOTS of lime and cilantro!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More