- Cooking Time: 4–6
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chipotle chilies, minced, canned
- 1 (eight oz) tuna steak, cut in ¾-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Taco shells
- ---For garnish---
- Lettuce, shredded
- Avocado, sliced
- Black olives
- Mix sour cream, red onion, cilantro and chilies in a small bowl.
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add tuna, sauté to desired doneness (3 minutes for medium). Reduce heat to medium low.
- Stir in sour cream mixture.
- Cook just until heated through, stirring frequently, about
- 2 minutes (do not boil).
- Fill taco shells with tuna mixture and garnish with salsa, shredded lettuce, sliced avocado and black olives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More