- Cooking Time: 4–6
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chipotle chilies, minced, canned
- 1 (eight oz) tuna steak, cut in ¾-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Taco shells
- ---For garnish---
- Lettuce, shredded
- Avocado, sliced
- Black olives
- Mix sour cream, red onion, cilantro and chilies in a small bowl.
- Place tuna in a medium bowl and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add tuna, sauté to desired doneness (3 minutes for medium). Reduce heat to medium low.
- Stir in sour cream mixture.
- Cook just until heated through, stirring frequently, about
- 2 minutes (do not boil).
- Fill taco shells with tuna mixture and garnish with salsa, shredded lettuce, sliced avocado and black olives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More