- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large Vidallia (sweet) onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Half a jar of Tomato Sauce
- 1 box (12 ounces) of Pasta
- Shredded cheese
- Brown the beef in a pan.
- When browned, dump in large pot.
- Add chopped onion and chopped peppers.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep pot on medium heat until veggies are cooked (not hard and crispy), then reduce heat to low.
- Pour in the half jar of tomato sauce.
- Meanwhile, boil the box of pasta.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and add to the pot of beef, veggies, and sauce.
- Stir well so everything is mixed.
- Serve with shredded cheese on top.
- It sounds like a variation between chili and spaghetti, but it tastes GREAT and is not like either of those meals.
- Enjoy! (Feeds about 4-6...or eat it for 2 nights like my fiance and me!)
NotesI looked up some goulash recipes to see if anything looked good. I wanted something that would be fairly fast to prepare and also something that would rather healthy. I ended up using bits and pieces from various goulash recipes and giving the final result my own twist. This is the recipe I used to make what I call Fresh Veggie & Beef Goulash for my fiance (and me) last night.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More