- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 15
- ◦4 cups (32 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- ◦1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, thawed and quartered
- ◦½ cup cherry juice blend
- ◦3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- ◦1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth or one coffee filter and place over a bowl.
- 2.Place yogurt in prepared strainer; cover yogurt with edges of cheesecloth.
- 3.Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4.Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and discard liquid from bowl.
- 5.Place yogurt in a small bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 6.Cover and refrigerate until serving.
NotesThis low fat Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie is nice for breakfast or at any time of your day! It tastes delicious, fills you up and does not take long to make. It is also very healthy and gestational diabetes friendly recipe .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More