- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 part jalapeno, finely chopped and seeded
- 1 part cilantro, chopped
- 2 parts white onion, chopped
- 4 parts tomato, seeded and chopped
- splash of lime juice (a very small splash)
- pinch of salt
- Stir all ingredients together and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once again before serving.
NotesPico de gallo is one of those dishes that allows every ingredient to share the spotlight. Tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and cilantro - each having its own distinct flavor and each contributing equally to the freshness of the dish. Serve it as a dip with chips or as a condiment or garnish with quesadillas or grilled chicken.
Pico has no real recipe - it’s more like a formula or assembly instructions, one that varies from person to person.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Cookin'See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More