- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1cup sour cream
- about 2 ozs shedder fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- cream butter and sugar, until light add eggs one at a time , beating well after each addition. then add,vanilla and shedded ginger. sift flour baking soda together and add to egg mixture altenately with sour cream begining with flour and ending with flour. Bake on 350oF.
- cool in pan 15 mins before cooling on wire rack.
- I used a wooden spoon to fold in flour mixture. This cake browms quickly so cover loosely with foil .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More