- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 10 oz pkg Angel Hair Pasta
- 6 oz pkg Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/3 C Butter
- 5 or less Chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 3/4 C Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 14 oz Mozzarella cheese shredded (divided in half)
- Sauté mushrooms in butter, while sautéing, Break pasta into 1/3's or 1/4's and cook pasta per box directions, drain.
- Combine Sour cream, Soups, and Mozzarella cheese in a large bowl and stir, then add the sautéed mushrooms and chicken and stir, add cooked and drained pasta and mix all together. (remember to save out 1/2 of Mozzarella cheese for the top).
- Spray 9X13 pan with Pam,
- Place all of ingredients from the bowl in the 9X13 Pan then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly, some people cover it for 30 minutes and then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesThis was given to me by a co-worker some time ago, I laughed at the name but you can't quit eating it! I tried it and it is delicious! This recipe is now a regular on our dinner table. It reminds me of something you would order at a restaurant. It makes a LOT!
Submitted by: "Gina Miller"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More