- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryThis was given to me by a co-worker some time ago, I laughed at the name but you can't quit eating it! I tried it and it is delicious! This recipe is now a regular on our dinner table. It reminds me of something you would order at a restaurant. It makes a LOT!
Submitted by: "Gina Miller"
- 10 oz pkg Angel Hair Pasta
- 6 oz pkg Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/3 C Butter
- 5 or less Chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 3/4 C Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 14 oz Mozzarella cheese shredded (divided in half)
- Sauté mushrooms in butter, while sautéing, Break pasta into 1/3's or 1/4's and cook pasta per box directions, drain.
- Combine Sour cream, Soups, and Mozzarella cheese in a large bowl and stir, then add the sautéed mushrooms and chicken and stir, add cooked and drained pasta and mix all together. (remember to save out 1/2 of Mozzarella cheese for the top).
- Spray 9X13 pan with Pam,
- Place all of ingredients from the bowl in the 9X13 Pan then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly, some people cover it for 30 minutes and then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.