- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pieces chicken -- fried
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion -- minced
- 2 large tortillas -- 12"
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- Mix the soups, onion, and broth together. Spray the casserole dish with non-stick spray. Slice the tortillas into strips 3/4" wide and make a single layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Break up the chicken into small pieces and using half of the chicken, make a layer of the chicken bits. Pour half of the soup mix on top.
- Make a second layer of tortilla slices and chicken pieces and pour the remaining soup on top. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture. Bake in a 350 F. oven for 45 minutes.
- Makes two nice servings.
NotesIf you have ever had a few pieces of leftover fried chicken and didn't know what to do since it not enough for a meal, this is for you. I made this (pictured) with two thighs and one leg; however, you can use more.
Makes two nice servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More