- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pieces chicken -- fried
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion -- minced
- 2 large tortillas -- 12"
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- Mix the soups, onion, and broth together. Spray the casserole dish with non-stick spray. Slice the tortillas into strips 3/4" wide and make a single layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Break up the chicken into small pieces and using half of the chicken, make a layer of the chicken bits. Pour half of the soup mix on top.
- Make a second layer of tortilla slices and chicken pieces and pour the remaining soup on top. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture. Bake in a 350 F. oven for 45 minutes.
- Makes two nice servings.
NotesIf you have ever had a few pieces of leftover fried chicken and didn't know what to do since it not enough for a meal, this is for you. I made this (pictured) with two thighs and one leg; however, you can use more.
Makes two nice servings.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More