- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe love fried cabbage, and one day for a change I added the onion & Kielbasa. We liked the combination.
We have this for a meal with good cornbread.
- hot peppers
- salt, blk. pepper, or white pepper
- I slice the Kielbasa, brown on both sides; Take out, and add oil of your choice to your frying pan (sometimes I use peanut oil & my wok.) Cut up cabbage, add to hot oil, stirring often to keep from burning. When almost done, add onions and the kielbasa to the pan.
- Cook until onions are transparent. We like ours before to well done (crunchy.)
- This is also good to add some hot peppers if you want the heat.
- Season as you wish with salt, blk. pepper, or white pepper (which will give it a bite, too.)
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More