- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
- The 11 herbs and spices mix
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Powdered sage
- 1 teaspoon Powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Thyme
- 3 tablespoons Packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dry minced parsely
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Onion salt
- 2 tablespoons Powder chicken bouillon*
- 1 package Lipton tomato cup-a-soup mix
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep
- Place all ingredeints in blender with onoff spped for 3-4 minutes to pulverise,
- or rub through a fine strainer.
- Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.
- To use with flour: Add 1 oz. mix to a cup of flour for coating chicken.