- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 8-10
- 12 halved ears corn
- 2 eggs
- 2 ozs. milk
- corn flour
- Thaw corn, season with Tony's .
- Beat egg with milk to make the dip .
- Dip corn in egg mix & then roll in the corn flour .
- Fry in cooking oil that is heated
- to 370 degs. until medium browned .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More