- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 8-10
- 12 halved ears corn
- 2 eggs
- 2 ozs. milk
- corn flour
- Thaw corn, season with Tony's .
- Beat egg with milk to make the dip .
- Dip corn in egg mix & then roll in the corn flour .
- Fry in cooking oil that is heated
- to 370 degs. until medium browned .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More