- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 cups thin dill pickle slices drained
- a dash hot pepper if desired
- Oil for deep-frying
- Honey mustard dressing or favorite dip
- In a shallow bowl, combine the meal, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Blot pickles with paper towels to remove
- Coat pickles with meal, then dip in egg mixture Coat again with meal mixture.
- Heat oil 375 degrees.
- Fry few at a time, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite dip
NotesI know this sounds kinda off the wall, but they are good. We eat them with frog legs, deep fried fresh catfish, or BBQ.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Naked MacaronSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More