- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp pepper
- hot sauce to taste (I use about 3 splashes)
- fish fry batter mix
- I jar of dill pickle Spears drained
- oil for frying
- ranch dressing for dipping
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except for the pickles.
- Once ingredients are well mixed, dip pickles in batter and deep fry until golden browned
- place fried pickles onto a dish with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Dip fried pickles in ranch and enjoy!
NotesEveryone loves pickles...ever tried them fried? These pickles are delicious. If you like dill pickle chips, you will love these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More