- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 frog legs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sifted
- Breadcrumbs, Salt & pepper
- Parsley & lemon sliced to Garnish
- Scald frog legs 3 minutes in boiling water containing 1/2 cup
- lemon juice & 1 tbsp. salt. Remove; dry with paper towel &
- season with Tony's.
- Dip in a batter made of 2 well Beaten. eggs, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Drop in oil heated to 375 degs . Fry to a golden brown. Remove & drain
- on paper towel. Garnish with the parsley & lemon slices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More