- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 frog legs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sifted
- Breadcrumbs, Salt & pepper
- Parsley & lemon sliced to Garnish
- Scald frog legs 3 minutes in boiling water containing 1/2 cup
- lemon juice & 1 tbsp. salt. Remove; dry with paper towel &
- season with Tony's.
- Dip in a batter made of 2 well Beaten. eggs, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Drop in oil heated to 375 degs . Fry to a golden brown. Remove & drain
- on paper towel. Garnish with the parsley & lemon slices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More