- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat or butter
- 4 firm green tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- . In separate shallow bowls, place the milk and bread crumbs.
- 2. In a skillet over medium-low heat, heat the bacon fat or butter until it melts.
- 3. Dip the tomato slices in the milk and then dredge them in the breadcrumbs. Fry the slices for 3 minutes on a side or until they are golden brown all over. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More