- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. honey
- Unroll pastry onto greased 15/10/1-inch baking sheet. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on pastry. Prick thoroughly with fork. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Place pastry in resealable bag; coarsely crush. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Using 1/2 c. ice cream scoop, form 8 scoops of ice cream. Roll in pastry crumbs. Cover and freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Fry in deep fryer set at 375 degrees for 8-10 seconds or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Place in towels and drizzle with honey.
- *If you do not like honey you can drizzle with sauce of your choice.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesYummy, just typing this make me want to make some!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with Sabra
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More