- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. honey
- Unroll pastry onto greased 15/10/1-inch baking sheet. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on pastry. Prick thoroughly with fork. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Place pastry in resealable bag; coarsely crush. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Using 1/2 c. ice cream scoop, form 8 scoops of ice cream. Roll in pastry crumbs. Cover and freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Fry in deep fryer set at 375 degrees for 8-10 seconds or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Place in towels and drizzle with honey.
- *If you do not like honey you can drizzle with sauce of your choice.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesYummy, just typing this make me want to make some!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
50 Shades of Taste
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More