- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese( i would be inclined to use a tad more or a blend of parm cheese)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 cup of cold water
- 2 Tbs of crisco shortening melted( can use canola oil)
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2 cups, about 8-oz of fresh sliced mushrooms
- Heat about 2-3 " of oil to about 365.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the mushrooms. Dip the mushrooms into the batter, drain off excess and fry.
- Just a few at a time.
- Turn as needed and drain well.
- Quartered or Halved Mushrooms would work a little better in this recipe. It will be much easier to spear with a toothpick for serving~Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Fun appetizers and snacks
Foodie BabySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More